Question by Lyn: HTC Touch Pro “Security Unlocked” screen. How do I get rid of it?
I have the HTC Touch Pro from Sprint. I was sending a text message. As soon as it sent, it pulled up a multi-colored screen with the header “Security Unlocked.” The code read:
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0C85
MicroP-Hermann (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20
The screen is red, on top of green, on top of blue. There’s a footer area with the word “Serial.”
I looked up online real quick to troubleshoot. Apparently this screen is achieved when you literally unlock the phone and can put in your own ROM….or something like that.
I wasn’t trying to mess with my phone like that. I don’t wanna break it. How do I get rid of this screen? Will my phone go back to normal working condition? This phone was purchased refurbished from a guy I know. Never had problems with the phone until now….if that helps.
Any detailed help would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I can’t live without my cellphone =/ Thanks for reading!
Answer by G
Try doing a soft reset first. If that does not fix it then you will have to a hard reset. Follow the directions,
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- lostsecuritycodeformyhtctouchpro (19)
- i forgot my htc evo password (10)
- htc one get rid of unlock (1)
- htc screen broken cant do quick password (1)
- htc touch diamond Security Unlocked (1)
- N8 security screen - how do i get rid of this? (1)
- unlock htc one securit (1)
- ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint/US Cellular) (Screen)
- 3 Pack of Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protectors for HTC Touch Pro 2(CDMA) [Accessory Export Packaging]
- HTC Touch2 T3333 GSM SmartPhone Unlocked with Windows Mobile 6.5, Wi-Fi, and Touch Screen– International Version with No Warranty (Brown)
- Streamlined Smartphone Security From OtterBox
- HTC Smart F3188 Unlocked GSM Smartphone with 3 MP Camera, Touch Screen, Bluetooth and MicroSD Memory Card Slot–International Version with No Warranty (Pink)